The Spanish version of this document will govern our business relationship – the following version, translated into English, is provided for your convenience only and may not be used as a basis for interpretation. For the Spanish version, please see the page Política de Cookies.
In compliance with the provisions of the Spanish law (article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11 – Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), this site informs you about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
The primary purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services. In addition, cookies personalise the services offered by the website, providing and offering each user with information that is of interest or might be of interest to him or her.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for a newsletter service, makes a purchase in our online shop or similar, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him/her. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimise the user experience on the website.
What are cookies NOT?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens pop-up windows.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies, some of which are essential for the functioning of the website:
WordPress Cookies: These are the own cookies of the website and serve to offer the user a better experience regarding the browsing and visualisation of the contents of the website.The data relating to users accessing the website cannot be consulted or recovered once the user has left the site.
Technical Cookies: These are the ones allowing the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of the different functions, such as processing a purchase of an item.
Personalisation Cookies: These are the ones allowing the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or the type of browser via which it connects to the service.
Registration Cookies – Customer/Member Area: These are cookies which identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the website. These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services, thus facilitating your navigation. These cookies remain as long as you do not leave your account, close your browser or turn off your device. These cookies may be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our platform.
Affiliate Cookies: On our website we offer our customers an affiliate programme. LetsGetStarted.online will track users who access LetsGetStarted.online through an Affiliate Link from the Affiliate’s website with a cookie containing the Affiliate Identification Code, which expires within thirty (30) days of such visit. This is necessary in order to be able to pay referral commissions to Affiliates.
Advertising Cookies: Currently we do not use any advertising spaces on this website.
Analysis Cookies: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- One of the applications that this website uses to obtain and analyse browsing information is Google Analytics.
- This application has been developed by Google and provides the service of audience analysis of this website. You can learn more about other uses from the following links:
https://www.google.com/analytics/ and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB
- This tool does not obtain data from users’ names or surnames or the postal address from which they connect.
- The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network on which the news are published, the number of users who visit this website, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operating system or type of device from which the visit is made.
- This information is used to improve the website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
- Google Analytics has developed a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you wish to make use of this option, follow the steps explained in this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
Third-party cookies: This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the web.
- DoubleClick (by Google) and the Facebook Pixel are used to tailor advertising to the content that is relevant to a user, thereby improving the quality of the user experience.
- We also use a “Social Sharing” plugin so you can easily share content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons we have included for this purpose.
- If you want to change your personal preferences for the ads that are shown to you, or if you want to turn them off (“Opt-Out“), you can do so directly on Google at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and on Facebook at https://facebook.com/ads/settings.
Can I deactivate cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer. Below you can access the settings of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Warning about deleting cookies
You can remove and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you may contact us at email@example.com.
The Spanish version of this document will govern our business relationship – this version, translated into English, is provided for your convenience only and may not be used as a basis for interpretation. For the Spanish version, please see the page Política de Cookies.