The Spanish version of this document will govern our business relationship – the following version, translated into English, is provided for your convenience only and may not be used as a basis for interpretation. For the Spanish version, please see the page Política de Privacidad.
1. LEGAL NOTICE
General information to comply with the provisions of the Spanish law (34/2002, of July 11 – Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico):
Owner: “LetsGetStarted.online” is a 2R Digital Strategies S.L. company
Address: C/L’Agret 18, 03700 Denia, España
Telephone Number: +34/966 433 019
LetsGetStarted.online is the owner of the domain and all of the internet pages of https://letsgetstarted.online
In compliance with the provisions of the Spanish law “Ley Orgánica 15/1999”, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), the user is informed that:
- The personal information that is requested from the user in the different forms on this website will never be used for purposes other than those defined in this policy.
- The personal information requested will always be the minimum necessary to provide the service and, unless expressly authorised by the user or under legal obligation, will not be passed on to third parties.
- The data collected on this website will be included in a database called “Web Contacts” whose purpose will be to respond to the enquiries submitted, manage user comments and, if confirmed by the user, include them in a mailing list to receive regular communications.
SECTION 1 – INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF DATA
In order to comply with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (in Spain: Reglamento General de Protección de Datos, hereafter referred to as: RGPD), the user must receive timely and specific information from the data controller and the uses and purposes of the processing. In this regard, the user is informed about the following aspects:
Owner: 2R Digital Strategies S.L.
Address: C/L’Agret 18, 03700 Denia, España
Telephone Number: +34/966 433 019
Contact forms: Management of enquiries. The information will be saved as long as the user does not request its deletion.
Subscription to the newsletter / E-Mail Marketing: Sending the newsletter. With your express permission, we may send you emails about our online shop, new products and other updates. The personal data provided will be kept until requested to be deleted by the interested party.
Online Shop: Processing of orders. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the shopping process, we collect the personal information you provide to us such as your name, address and email address. As a customer, the information collected through a sale in our online shop will be saved for 5 (five) years as required by Spanish law. While processing an order, when you browse in our shop, we also automatically receive your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP) in order to provide us with information that helps us learn more about your browser and operating system.
Consent of the affected party: When you provide us with personal information to place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: LetsGetStarted.online, C/L’Agret 18, 03700 Denia, Spain.
User Registration and User Access (Login): For certain products or services, it is necessary to correctly complete the registration process as a user. The user expressly consents to the collection and processing of his/her personal data in order to manage the order or service. Users who are logged-in will be able to manage their data provided on our site, without prejudice to their right to rectify, modify, extend, cancel and oppose the processing of their personal data.
Data for identification.
No transfers are foreseen.
All rights under current privacy laws.
Origin of the Data
By the user him/herself.
SECTION 2 – SECURITY
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that transfers your data in an integral and secure way, i.e. the transmission of data between a server and web user, and vice versa, is fully encoded or encrypted.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the industry’s best practices to ensure that there is no improper loss, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information.
For more information on the measures to comply with the RGPD (GDPR), read our commitment to the (RGPD) GDPR.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies to understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you wish to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Links: The presence of links on this website is for information purposes only and in no case implies any suggestion, invitation or recommendation regarding them. When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
INFORMATION ON PROVIDERS
Data Processing Agreement (DPA): We have signed Data Processing Agreements with our providers for data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the European authorities according to the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation in Spain).
- Webhosting Franken, Bonalinostrasse 1, 96110 Scheßlitz, Germany, processes the data in order to provide its hosting services to https://letsgetstarted.online.
- 1&1 Internet España S.L.U., Avenida de la Vega, 1 Edificio Veganova 3 Planta 5 Puerta C de Alcobendas, CP 28108, Madrid, Spain.
Newsletter – Email Marketing
- To carry out email marketing campaigns, segment audiences and run promotional campaigns we use MailChimp, owned by The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), with registered office at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA.
- MailChimp participates in the “Privacy Shield” agreement: The “Privacy Shield” is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the US to ensure compliance with European data protection standards in the US.
- If you enter data in order to subscribe to the newsletter (e.g. email address), it is stored on MailChimp servers in the United States.
- You may revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter or by adjusting your preferences for receiving the newsletter. We provide an appropriate link in each newsletter message for this purpose.
Remarketing – Facebook Pixel
- The Facebook Pixel, by the Facebook social network, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”), is used within our online service.
- Facebook participates in the “Privacy Shield” agreement: The “Privacy Shield” is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the US to ensure compliance with European data protection standards in the US.
- The function of remarketing through the Pixel allows us to reach people who have visited our website before and to associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of encouraging users who have already visited our website to visit the site again.
- As a user of LetsGetStarted.online we inform you that we are collecting information for this purpose of remarketing.
- If you do not want your information collected by these cookies, you can opt out of the use of Facebook cookies in your personal Facebook account settings at: https://facebook.com/ads/settings
SERVICES BY GOOGLE
- Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos (“Google”).
- Google participates in the “Privacy Shield” agreement: The “Privacy Shield” is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the US to ensure compliance with European data protection standards in the US.
- You can customise your Google advertising preferences or turn them off completely by following this link: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
This website uses the following services by Google Inc.:
Web Analysis: Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. which uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://letsgetstarted.online analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of https://letsgetstarted.online (including anonymous IP addresses) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on the servers in the United States.
- Google Analytics has developed a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you wish to make use of this option, follow the steps explained in this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
- Anonymisation of your IP address: We have activated the function of anonymising the IP address on this website. As a result, Google will cut your IP address in European Union member states or other countries that are part of the European Economic Area Agreement before transmitting it to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide website operators with other services relating to website and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics does not merge with other Google data.
Navigation – Google Maps Widget
- Google Maps is a map viewing service provided by Google Inc. which allows us to integrate such maps into our website.
- The use of Google Maps is intended to make it easier to find the locations we have indicated on the website.
- The data processed may include the IP addresses and the location data of the users, which, however, cannot be gathered without the user’s consent (usually through the configuration of the mobile devices). Data may be processed in the USA.
Google Web Fonts
- This site uses the so-called Web Fonts provided by Google to display the fonts in a seamless way.
- When accessing a page, the browser loads the necessary web fonts into the browser cache to display the text and fonts correctly.
- The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and appealing presentation of our online services.
- If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
- Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
- This type of service analyses the traffic of this website, which potentially contains personal data about the user, in order to filter traffic, messages and content that is recognised as SPAM.
YouTube Video Widget
- YouTube is a video viewing service provided by Google Inc. that allows us to incorporate videos on our website.
- This widget is configured so that YouTube does not store information or cookies about users of this application unless they are playing the video.
- If you are logged into your YouTube account and play a video on our site, YouTube can associate your browsing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can avoid this by logging out of your YouTube account.
SECTION 5 – SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
SECTION 6 – COOKIES
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
We believe that the protection of personal data is essential, so in the event that the user is a minor, he or she may only submit his or her personal data with the prior consent of the parents or legal guardians.
SECTION 9 – EXPRESS CONSENT
As a user, you declare that you have been properly informed about the Data Protection Policies of this website, and that you accept and consent to the processing of the same by the owner of this website for the purposes set out in this policy.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. OUR COMMITMENT TO THE RGPD (GDPR)
The RGPD (in English: General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR, of the EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) implies for companies a change in the processing of personal data. This change includes a re-examination of how the data is obtained and how it is treated, and above all, in terms of new rights for the users.
LetsGetStarted.online is committed to complying with the different regulations that govern our activity as a business and especially with those relating to the privacy of our users, to which we attach the utmost importance.
For this reason, this document attempts to include some of the questions that users normally ask us regarding the privacy of their data and demonstrates our total commitment to complying with the data protection regulation. Because you are our most important party and your data is your most valuable asset.
Do you comply with the RGPD (GDPR)?
Since the beginning of 2018, a consultant has been advising us in order to comply with the privacy regulation and to review each and every one of the procedures so that they are in compliance with the RGPD (RGPD).
What measures have been put into place to comply with the RGPD (GDPR)?
The measures that have been followed to guarantee compliance with the RGPD (GDPR) are specifically those which are indicated by the Agencia de Protección de Datos (the Spanish “Data Protection Agency”) in its roadmap for the implementation of this regulation:
- Analysis of the processing of data
- Tracking of the processing activities
- Establishment of security measures
- Review and adaptation of information clauses and data collection forms
- Review of the procedures for the exercise of users’ rights
How can I make use of my rights: access, rectification, cancellation, etc.?
We make it easy for you. Simply send us an email with the corresponding request to email@example.com, including a copy of your ID card, so that we can verify that it is really you who is making the request.
Do your providers also comply with the RGPD (GDPR)?
As a result of the obligation to comply with the RGPD (GDPR), we have established a procedure through which all of our providers must ensure that they comply with the regulations. In addition, the Data Processing Agreements have been updated to adapt them to the new regulatory framework.
If there was a data loss or leak, how would you respond?
We have established procedures so that within the maximum period specified by the 72-hour rule, we can respond and inform the corresponding authorities or the user, if necessary, of the incident that has occurred and the solution that has been arranged.
Where can I report an incident regarding your system?
The easiest method is to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a solution and answer as soon as possible.
The Spanish version of this document will govern our business relationship – this version, translated into English, is provided for your convenience only and may not be used as a basis for interpretation. For the Spanish version, please see the page Política de Privacidad.